Creating a healthy inclusive work system – Increasing School Retention.
JGR Consultancy highlights your strengths – SST PLAN
Social Emotional Intelligence / Social Engagement / Time Management
About JGR Consultancy
Jacqueline is a school leader herself, she brings first hand leadership experience in founding and supporting seven startups, from education, nonprofit, and business sectors. In June 2014, Jacqueline was at the forefront of recruiting a student body of 175 to start a K-8th school that August. No building to show, until a week before the first day of school. Fast forward, 1912 school building then still remains the same place 245 students achieve their record high standardized testing scores for a consecutive three years. Jacqueline continues to lead with her own school leadership experience of knowing how it feels to engage in the following thoughts:.
- Information overload, confusion
- So many deadlines
- Worried about student and teacher retention
- Worried about budget constraints
- How much is budget loss after student retention numbers drop?
- Worried about not having the right information and the tools needed to coach and guide your students and families, academically, and emotionally.
Do not delay!
We want you to be in charge of your time and stakeholder engagement with confidence!
How this works: All packages are customized to your needs
Whether you are a school leader, department lead, or organization, we have retention, professional development and engagement trainings designed just for you.
Our Solutions For
Our “Secret sauce”
Exemplary leadership and passion for the field
Our brain and experience + powerful leaders like you = a continued track record of success.
JGR consultancy traits of success are:
- Experienced school leader who has a track record of founding and sustaining strong organizational cultures while simultaneously maintaining an effective time management model.
- Track record for strength-based approaches to help you get the answers to your most critical questions.
- Over 15 years as a recognized leader in employee and student
engagement, development, and retention.
- Industry leader in creating and applying engagement and social emotional learning services to help employees and families see ahead and move on with direction.
- We have spent countless hours honing in on having strong relationships with all stakeholders, members of the community. Yes, we have parent focus groups data information since the start of digital learning.
JGR consultancy offers comprehensive and easy to use professional development support for your school administrators, counselors, and teachers. Our professional development training is online. Our staff development webinars are up to date and include best practices for Western Association of Schools and Colleges and Los Angeles Unified School District visits, as well as Charter renewal process. Let us support your teachers, staff, and families today!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EDUCATIONAL THOUGHT SPEAKER?
Retention is a Game Changer: Bringing your teams, academic and brand together is how you stand out during digital learning.
What Our Clients Say
School Retention Advice
Powerful women lead without limits. Team JGR Consultancy used those words to propel forward during the pandemic one-year anniversary. Our month has been in full effect since then. We took into account every pandemic affect our focus groups have shared and took action...
JGR Consultancy partnered to create a parent development series, July 26- August 16, 2020, geared at providing parents with the useful information before schools reopened. The series featured parent to parent digital learning dialogues, school leaders’ updates, and...
Students continue to be the central inspiration of parents, teachers and school leaders. Each student’s resiliency, brilliant mind, continues to inspire us at JGR Consultancy, so much we spent our summer conducting focus group. Indulge in the loving thoughts and...
I am the mama with the autistic child, I am the mama that works 9:00am- 5:00pm, but always motivate my child before, at my lunch break and after work. I am the mama that juggles more than two school schedules, the cook, the driver and the nurse. I am the mama who...