Award Winning Dean and Educational Consultant Founder and CEO of JGR Consultancy
As a school executive who has worked to impact student outcomes with students, families, colleagues and community stakeholders, Jacqueline has had a seat at engaging all decision-makers. She has decided why, who, and when an engagement and time management plan needs an upgrade or an expansion of resources.
She knows how and why to motivate. She has been there working for families and schools and still is. Jacqueline offers social-emotional engagement and keeps desired outcomes at the forefront in all her interactions, from local and national collaborations.
Throughout her career, Jacqueline has secured over a $14 million operating budget by supporting retention efforts with students, families and colleagues, at a small, mid-sized, and large management caliber settings, including:
- Everest Value School, Los Angeles, California
- Value Schools Charter Management Organization, Los Angeles, California
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- LIFT, Los Angeles, California
- Inspired Action Tribe, Los Angeles, California
- Interfaith Workers Justice Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
Jacqueline has served on the board of, Lift Los Angeles, Women United Rise and has supported various Western Association of School and Colleges, California school visits. In addition to her work with JGR Consultancy, she is currently active with :
- South Bay Business Women Association, Executive Board and Scholarship Co-Chair.
- Security Committee Council – Rampart Division, member.
- National Association of Women Business Owners, member.
- Value Essence, Consultant.
- Tecito with Jacqueline, Community show host.
Jacqueline is a Californian living and working in Los Angeles, CA. She holds a B.A. degree from Xavier University and Business Executive Training from University of Southern California and University of San Diego Rady Management. She is an advocate to youth and a proud parent of one.
Why during a pandemic?
The current pandemic forced distance learning in our schools in order to keep students, educators, families, and communities safe. Students and educators are adjusting to a new style of learning. With this new style of learning new stressors have emerged for students who may have already been struggling with learning. Social emotional barriers to distance learning requires students and educator’s engagement to be intentional. There are other people depending on your leadership right now. Students, parents, employees and school boards are depending on you to build and keep providing a safe and nurturing learning environment, NOW more than ever.
About JGR Consulting
Jacqueline is a school leader herself, she brings first hand leadership experience in founding and supporting seven startups, from education, nonprofit, and business sectors. In June 2014, Jacqueline was at the forefront of recruiting a student body of 175 to start a K-8th school that August. No building to show, until a week before the first day of school. Fast forward, 1912 school building then still remains the same place 245 students achieve their record high standardized testing scores for a consecutive three years. Jacqueline continues to lead with her own school leadership experience of knowing how it feels to engage in the following thoughts:.
- Information overload, confusion
- So many deadlines
- Worried about student and teacher retention
- Worried about budget constraints
- How much is budget loss after student retention numbers drop?
- Do not delay- We want you to be in charge of your time and stakeholder engagement with confidence!
- Worried about not having the right information and the tools needed to coach and guide your students and families, academically, and emotionally.
Imagine yourself having peace of mind when
- You have a guide map to implementing an engagement plan with ease.
You have up to date stakeholder feedback.
- You are aware of your colleagues’ knowledge/pertaining to assessing company culture and communication strategies to improve their remote work experience.
- You are able to coach and guide your staff with confidence.
- You know what is important to families today, to prepare for tomorrow.